- 100% real silver and light blue holographic glitters in a tinted light blue jelly base
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a makeup sponge for maximum glitter payoff! You can also try one thin coat over a base colour of your choice, or add a Holo Taco over your glitter polishes for extra holo overload. So many possibilities!
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal!
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have two coats of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Aluminum (CI 77000), Pigment Red 202 (CI 73907), Blue 15 (CI 74160), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Frost Light
Great for multi use
I enjoyed using the Frost Light shade. I think the reflective taco brings out the best of this type of jelly polish with the thicker glitter. I think those polishes work best with longlasting base for my nails. The jelly formulas are nice because they can be used to accent the tip of a creme coated nail or as a base under nail stickers. They also are awesome on their own, or as part of a gradient.
Love this glitter polish is sooo cute! It’s so pretty and the instructions were pretty accurate with the 2-3 layer recommendation.
I love this nail polish so much! It's SO sparkly. It's also really easy to work with as far as glitters go. I had full coverage in 2 coats. It's gorgeous.
I can't believe I never tried this polish sooner! I've had it for two years and never used it. I finally put it on for the first time as the 1989 color in my Eras Tour manicure and all I can say is wow! The glitters are so sparkly. Love it!
One of my favourite blue polishes!
I love the holo. Love the formula. Gets very thick fast but I think that comes with the kind of polish. After a little thin, good to go again. Love it.