- Linear holographic formula in a lime green shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula, removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Formula too thick
I found the first and, so far, only holo taco polish that I'm less than thrilled with. I normally absolutely adore the holo taco linear holo formula, but with this shade it was way too thick and I had to thin it out. Even then, it was difficult to apply even with 10 minutes in between coats. The color is cute though!
Holo Katherine! So sorry that Full Charge is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
This was the first time I'd ever worn a green nail polish. Its a gorgeous colour and has amazing coverage. You could probably get away with only one coat with how great the coverage is.
By far the prettiest nail polish I've owned! This is the first shade I've ever tried by Holo Taco and now I'm hooked. It applied smoothly and was quick to dry. I can't stop staring at my nails! My new favorite summer shade.
I am loving full charge more than I expected I would. I love greens but usually don't go for a bright green but boy am I glad I did! Amazing formula and color.
I love the color green, but I've always been more of a dark green person. But, I saw a picture of someone with Full Charge on and thought it looked amazing so I added it to my next order - one of the best decisions I've made! It's such a beautiful color, it stands out so much and just keeps me constantly admiring it. Give it a try even if it's not your normal go-to!!