- Linear holographic formula in a vibrant aqua shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula, removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 47005 (Yellow 10)
You may also like...
- holo taco
My new fav blue!
I'm always excited when it's time for a new manicure, because all the Holo Taco products have been amazing! Hydropower is no exception - the color glided right on in one coat, and I absolutely love the contrast of cool blue and warm shimmer.
Omg! This is the most beautiful blue! The name really fits the color. Simply stunning in the sun. Sparkly and holographic, I just love it!!
Great coverage, 2 coats is enough to get full coverage. It is a perfect Powerade blue, fun color. I sometimes finish off with a coat of Galactic Unicorn Skin to create mermaid nails.
Best nailpolish for summer. So pretty and the holo hits so hard.
The formula has great coverage without being thick and gloppy like holo polishes from other brands. It inly took me two coats to get an opaque finish, and I didn’t even need to put black underneath. The linear holo finish is super prominent, and the color itself is gorgeous.