I'm Over Brew
Boring nails? I’m Over Brew! This classic dark burgundy shade is rooibos-ready and a must have for all the vampy-vibe lovers out there. The perfect colour to wear this fall… or any time of year, it’s not that steep!
- Deep burgundy polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Methicone, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
Quantity must be 1 or more
Made in USA
You may also like...
Holo Taco x Julien CollectionSold out
$63.00Bep Bep BlueSold out
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersAV06/23/2022Anna V.United StatesJR06/23/2022Jane R.United States
- holo taco
Gorgeous color, great coverage
This color is gorgeous, a purple-brown-red that feels sophisticated and different but still kind of classic. Coverage is great, two coats gives a beautiful finish. I have to knock one star off because the brush I received was not good. The brush is flat and wide, which I prefer, but the shape was no good, it was somewhat rounded but had two little "vampire teeth" stick outs on either side. I trimmed the brush to shape with some nail scissors but it was unusable at first. I think it must have been a manufacturing fluke, and would not hesitate to buy another Holo Taco creme.N06/16/2022NaomiUnited States
Straight up purple
The formula lasts well, goes on great, lasts, and I like the wide brush. Wish I had read the reviews about the color. They're telling the truth when they say it's a true plum color. No red about it. If you're in the market for a wine red, this is not the one for you. It's a good thing I like purple. Still wish I had gotten the color that's shown on the swatches, though.MH05/26/2022Melissa H.United StatesMS05/03/2022Magda S.Sweden
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!