I'm Over Brew
- Deep burgundy polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Methicone, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
This is a beautiful classic red that seems like everyone thinks of when thinking elegant. I think Red cremes like this are very slept on
Love how it looks with Gold Flake
Very nice! Bit confused on how we got to the name, but I loved how it went on, and was very solid, didn't need many applications. Also looks really good with holo!
So pretty and elegant
This is such a beautiful and sophisticated shade. Burgundy is one of my favorite colors and this shade is so good for the fall and is beautiful on its own or paired with other polishes and toppers
A perfect fall burgundy!
The polish has great coverage, I found myself needing only one coat. Worked well with everything taco and even gold flakie taco! The color is a deep burgundy that will be perfect for fall!