- Linear holographic formula in a pastel cool-toned purple shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- lavender syrup
This is my all time favorite color. It’s so beautiful.
Such a beautiful purple polish! Highly recommend switching the the thicker brushes because it made application so much easier, two swipes on my nails and I was done! So many compliments.
I adore this shade. Its beautiful and I'm obsessed with the holo.
If you’re a huge fan of pastels this is a must have! Out of the entire pastel rainbow collections this is the one I gravitate back to the most! In video this is only 2 coats and then for added flare I added reflective taco! Favorite combo! Everyone will be complimenting your nails!
So obsessed with the holo colour shift on this gorgeous shade of purple