- Linear holographic formula in a pastel yellow shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 73360 (Red 30)
You may also like...
- Lemon Spritzer
Love this colour and formula, its always so nice anytime I wear it. I like that with one coat its slightly sheer but becomes more bold on the second coat. My fave way to wear it is with a sky blue creme as rhe first coat, the yellow and holo really pops with it!
Love this shade!
This one really surprised me. Super nice especially in summer.
The prettiest light golden lemon linear holo thank you for making this
If you like yellow, you'll like this
Very good formula, nice colour. The polish looks a bit greyish in the bottle, I guess because the holo pigments are stuck to the glass, but it looks great on the nail
Stunning color ! I got it for the banana bundle but I love it so much, the holo is very intense !