- Linear holographic formula in a pastel yellow shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 73360 (Red 30)
You may also like...
As always, smooth application! Takes 2 maybe 3 coats to be opaque. The shade has the slightest green hue to it, but I think it makes it unique from a traditional gold!
As always, very smooth application, takes 2 maybe 3 coats. The color in person leans the slightest bit green toned, but I don’t think it would be mistaken for a green.
Tea all day!
Love showing visible nail line
This color is so pretty and very holographic, I love it!