- Intense linear holographic formula in a vibrant deep yellow shade.
- Super rich and pigmented formula with full coverage in 2 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover (no glitter).
- Holo bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered, or Linear) over a linear holo base for double the rainbows!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Lemon Sucker: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Non-phthalate plasticizer, Aluminum, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140), Violet 2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Love the color
This shade is like putting sunshine on my nails. I love it!
Sweet autumnal treat
Oldie but goodie right here! Has a mustard yellow tone to it, which makes it a great colour for autumn. But it's also so beautifully holo that your mani/pedi won't be boring. It's one that's been around awhile for Holo Taco, but is still well worth it's weight!
wasn't as bright as I thought but still a good polish, especially when used in a gradient
Yellow, is it me you're looking for?
I did not expect to love this colour so much. normally I really do not like yellow, but this polish has changed my opinion. It is absolutely a fantastic colour with brilliant coverage and the linear hollow just makes it pop.
this colour is so much more gorgeous in person!! it literally feels like i'm carrying the sun around with me and makes me smile. it's more orange leaning (warm toned yellow) on me than in the photos, but i'm happy with how vibrant and sunny that makes it look. of course looks beautiful holo too.