Life In Plastic
- Limited edition Retro polish and carton, available only for our 4th anniversary.
- Bright pink jelly polish with scattered holographic sparkle.
- Pick your preference of jelly coverage in 1 to 3 coats.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Just jelly things: This polish is formulated as a highly pigmented buildable sparkly jelly that is translucent in 1 coat but can achieve fuller coverage while looking squishy on the 2nd or 3rd coat. Pick your preference of coverage in 1 to 3 coats. Try it over Not Milky White for a pop of bright colour!
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- This polish may fade in direct exposure to sunlight. Product and packaging should be stored in a cool, dark place to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Norbornanediamine/Resorcinol Diglycidyl Ether Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, n-Butyl Alcohol, Polyurethane-33, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, CI 45410 (Red 28), CI 45380 (Red 22), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
The application is so smooth! I love this formula. In this picture, I paired it with Flakie Holo Taco to add an extra holo punch! My only complaint is that it fades a bit after a couple of days. It becomes paler. Overall I still love it. This polish deserves 5 stars!
I love this Nail Polish. In this picture, I paired it with Flakie Holo Taco and glossy taco to give it that extra holo punch.! I love how smoothly it applies. I've worn it twice already and it lasts long on my nails. My only complaint is that I've noticed it gets a bit paler after a couple of days. It was more of a bright pink when I first applied it. I loved it overall. This formula deserves 5 stars!
Love this color!
This is one of my new favorite nail polishes. It looks like a jelly sandal, and has so much depth to it. It is gorgeous. Here is a pic of me wearing this polish and holding an ice cream lol
I'm usually very take it or leave it with pinks, but this shade is Such a fun formula and the perfect summer color. Definitely grab one before they're gone
Hot/Cold Water Color Changing Vibes
I absolutely love this polish! I pair it with Anti-Hero to mimic 90s pink to purple color changing toys. I want to say it was Barbie maybe? But it would color change in gif and cold water. My childhood is calling and let me tell you…I’m answering!!