Menchie Cat Eye
**One free Magnetic Wand will automatically be added to your cart with the purchase of any magnetic polish (one per order).**
- Watch & learn how to use magnetic polish!
- Special edition Menchie magnetic polish
- Limited edition gradient holographic collector’s carton
- Sage green polish with a pale white gold magnetic stripe, scattered holographic micro-glitters and green iridescent shimmer
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Includes a medium-width rounded brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Magnetic facts: Magnetic polishes require the use of our Magnetic Wand to activate the magnetic effect. This polish can also be worn without magnetizing for a beautiful uniform metallic shade!
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Polyurethane-33, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Tin Oxide, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)
You may also like...
i love it!!!!
the leap in quality compared to the original magnetic formula is extremely admirable. this is a beautiful sage green polish that normally lasts me a week before i get any major chipping (with the HT base and top coat). personally being able to get a clear sharp magnetic line can be somewhat of a challenge, although that is due to my personal skills, as when swatched on a wheel, the line is quite distinct. i love the nuances of the color, especially within different lighting, as in direct sunlight it’s a pretty bright, yellow leaning green, but in dimmer lighting you can really see the darkness within it, and the almost blue-teal pigment really starts to appear. my favorite thing about this polish is honestly the small holo sparkles in it. it’s such a delicate yet beautiful touch that really elevates the polish for me! the picture provided doesn’t do this polish justice, i do think the pictures provided by holo taco do a great and realistic job at displaying it.
It looks like my cat's eyes aswell! Love it
This is such a beautiful polish!! It's easy to apply and it looks beautiful even without being magnetised. Probably in my top 3 nail polishes!
I ordered the trio and they are beautiful colors but the magnetic just didn’t come across well.
Holo Jennifer! So sorry that Menchie Cat Eye is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
I knew when I saw this advertised on another site that I'd love this polish with or without the magnet. As soon as my order was delivered, I tried the polish, love the results.