Time for your nails to turn over a new leaf with a fresh Mint Mojito manicure. This light linear holographic aqua-mint shade is the perfect refresh-mint for your nail polish collection. It’s simply mint to be on your nails!
- Linear holographic formula in a pastel mint shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
Quantity must be 1 or more
Made in USA
You may also like...
3rd Anniversary Gala CollectionSold out
$67.00Reflective TacoSold out
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersCS08/04/2022Christina S.United StatesE07/31/2022EmmaUnited Kingdom
- holo taco
- Mint Mojito
"...in my mortal hand a nugget of purest green!"
This polish is a beautiful pastel green colour, towards the bluer end of the green shades. The linear-holographic formula is always smooth, easy to apply, and all the shades I have tried in this formula have been so pigmented and opaque you could get away with only one coat, if you were really pushed for time! (And of course, topped with a glossy taco!) The holographic-flame is this polish is very apparent, and never ceases to intrigue friends who haven't found their way to the holo yet. I think the pastel linear holographics are a good choice for those taking their first steps into broadening their nail polish horizons, as they are easy to use, fun and sparkly, but not as intense or such a statement as the brighter shades or chunky glitters. They're a gateway holo!TS07/28/2022Tyler S.United StatesCG07/26/2022Carla G.United StatesKW07/25/2022Krystyna W.Australia
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!