- Linear holographic formula in a pastel mint shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- Mint Mojito
- holo taco
It’s so beautiful
My new favorite from HT
This color is absolutely magical and so is the formula. Hands down my new favorite of all time!
It is such a gorgeous mint color with the most mesmerizing rainbow sparkle. Definitely worth the hype and made me order sparkling water. Looks so pretty in every lighting!
One of my first linear holo purchases, and even after over a year, she still applies great! Gorgeous shade and formula.
Oh how I love thee
Mint Mojito, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways... The color is absolutely perfect. Linear holos are the best formula for application, coverage, and sparkle. I do have trouble with the skinny brushes and hope to swap them out for the wide brushes.