Nail Art Brushes
Some of us paint our nails, and some people are nail artists. Take your nail art skills to the next level with this set of five Holo Taco Nail Art Brushes made with cruelty-free vegan bristles, rainbow chrome accents and solid matte black handles. Comes in a sleek Unicorn Skin pouch so you can store your brushes in style. Equipped with five essential brush tips—a fan brush, mid-length brush, angled flat brush, striping brush and a detail brush—there isn’t a technique you can’t do.
- Five nail art brushes made with high quality durable cruelty-free vegan synthetic nylon bristles: fan brush, mid-length brush, angled flat brush, striping brush and detail brush.
- Rainbow chrome titanium plated ferrule and ends
- Aluminum body tools with custom Holo Taco embossing
- Iridescent translucent Unicorn Skin tool pouch with matte black accents
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in China
- Note: To use, simply saturate the bristles in nail polish and get painting! To clean, while the polish is still wet, dip the bristles in a small amount of acetone or nail polish remover and wipe off residue with a paper towel until thoroughly clean. Rinse bristles in water and gently pat dry after use with solvents, making sure not to bend the bristles. Reshape bristles with clean fingers and store tools upright. Pro-tip: To keep bristles supple, treat them with a drop of nail or cuticle oil after use.
Quantity must be 1 or more
You may also like...
Dark Rainbow Bundle
$91.00Rainbow Trilogy Bundle
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersH08/25/2022HannahCanada
- nail art brushes
- angle brush
Storage Container Not Safe
I bought these and haven't even used them. I took the caps off and put them back in the container as far as they would go and stored them until today. When I opened the bag to use them tonight, two of the brushes were misshapen and the bristles were splayed. I don't think I did anything wrong with storing them, but maybe the container you store them in needs to be safer/less collapsible. For the price this was very disappointing as I can't use two brushes now08/26/2022
Holo Hannah! So sorry that the Nail Art Brushes are not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.CB08/12/2022Carla B.CanadaMW08/03/2022Maria W.GermanyE07/31/2022EviBelgium
I was so excited to use these brushes! I used cheaper ones before but you can’t even compare them to these. The quality is immaculate and they have a really nice grip! It’s thicker and 100% different compared to those basic wooden brushes! The hairs don’t fall out and you can use acetone to clean them without worrying that it’ll ruin your brush. The only thing i’m missing is a cap for them like the clean up brush.E06/23/2022ElleUnited States
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!