Nail Art Brushes
- Five nail art brushes made with high quality durable cruelty-free vegan synthetic nylon bristles: fan brush, mid-length brush, angled flat brush, striping brush and detail brush.
- Rainbow chrome titanium plated ferrule and ends
- Aluminum body tools with custom Holo Taco embossing
- Iridescent translucent Unicorn Skin tool pouch with matte black accents
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in China
- Note: To use, simply saturate the bristles in nail polish and get painting! To clean, while the polish is still wet, dip the bristles in a small amount of acetone or nail polish remover and wipe off residue with a paper towel until thoroughly clean. Rinse bristles in water and gently pat dry after use with solvents, making sure not to bend the bristles. Reshape bristles with clean fingers and store tools upright. Pro-tip: To keep bristles supple, treat them with a drop of nail or cuticle oil after use.
You may also like...
- nail art
- angle brush
these are high quality *and* beautiful. (I like to use the angled flat brush as a clean up one for the very narrow spaces on the sides of my nails.)
Perfect and nice grip!
They're really nice and gooda quality!
Easy to hold
Nice handles, good brushes
I used one of these brushes and it good for my first time. I was nervous but so far they are great.