One Melon Followers
- Cantaloupe melon polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Barium Sulfate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
You may also like...
- holo taco
Sadly this polish has been discontinued. This is such a beautiful shade of peachy coral and is wonderful bas for toppers to give itsa beautiful summer feel. But one thing you don't have to worry about missing out is this formula, it is amazing and pretty self leveling and I believe its the same formula for all the creme polishes. SO although this color has been retired you can still get the same quality in any of her other cremes. Looking forward to seeing what this year has to bring from holo taco. Cristine knows what she is doing.
Gorgeous color, shame it’s being discontinued
I get lots of compliments on this color, I wish it wasn’t being discontinued
Have used it as yet, will be nice in spring!
Please bring this back!
My all time favorite shade! Please don’t retire this shade! Please bring it back!
Even coverage and great color!