What do you get when you mix all the colours of the holographic rainbow? A Rainbow Flood. This is no science experiment, it’s just what mother holo nature intended: a mix of all seven shades of our vibrant rainbow linear holographic polishes. The result is a stunning eggplant purple shade with a holographic depth that keeps on playing.
- Limited edition polish, available only for our 2nd anniversary.
- Remix of the Rainbow collection: Linear holographic polish in a deep eggplant purple shade.
- Full coverage in 2 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover (no glitter).
- Transformation tip: Try layering with a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Benzophenone-1, n-Butyl Alcohol, Barium Sulfate, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 60725 (Violet 2).
You may also like...
- rainbow flood
This color is beautiful but the color is a little gray compared to the photos. The formula is also not as luscious as the other linear holos.
My favorite from the collection
Fav so far
I love this shade. I feel like I want to wear it all the time.
This one is one that definitely looks better under light. On it's own it's a bit grey and mine is a bit thick. I don't know if that's how the formula is supposed to be but it makes it kind of hard to apply. BUT, that being said it is really gorgeous once a light hits it and I added the "everything holo" on top of it for some extra shine.
Ok so I saw Cristine mix the rainbow collection and as much as I loved the outcome, I’m not going to mix all of the linear rainbow polishes just to get this polish. When I saw that it was a part of the 2 year anniversary collection I was ecstatic. Unfortunately I slept in and when I woke up it was sold out but I bought the whole box collection and it’s so amazing. In the picture I used rainbow flood with everything taco layered on top. Such a pretty combo❤️