- Linear holographic formula in a pastel baby blue shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
You may also like...
- holo taco
I was surprised at how flattering this was on me! Soft colors usually are flattering, but I thought these pastels were too pigmented for that. Not true! They're both soft and extremely holo.
It’s really pretty the linear effect is gorgeous doesn’t show up in most lighting aside from sunlight and flash and takes 3 coats but it’s beautiful
How can I not be in love?!
Every single of the holographic nail polishes are so absolutely stunning. Can stare at it on my nails forever. You won’t regret getting these
Sparkle to a client
One of my elderly clients and I wear wear a similar shade and she said she wished hers was sparkling like my. I surprised her with this and she was just so happy!!