- Linear holographic formula in a pastel baby blue shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Love this polish!
I love this polish. The subtle color makes it the perfect color for just about any look. It’s basically the blue version of lavender syrup, which is my most used polish.
The color really does remind me of sparkling water! The holo does reflect very beautifully with light source.
regardless of paint job, you cannot easily see flaws. high coverage and lasts a long time on nails and in the bottle (does not dry up quickly)
Beautiful color polish, I believe it looks nicer on medium to darker skin tones - it really pops! Fast drying formula and gorgeous holo!
Like the holo
Very nice and smooth formula. Nice holo too.