Twice In A Blue Moon
Recreate some holo magic Twice In A Blue Moon. This gleaming aqua-blue magnetic polish shines bright with scattered holographic flakes like stars lighting up the sky. There’s enough in the bottle for your nails to look this good more than once in a blue moon.
**One free Magnetic Wand will automatically be added to your cart with the purchase of any magnetic polish (one per order).**
- Watch & learn how to use magnetic polish!
- Aqua-blue magnetic polish (dark blue base and a bright aqua magnetic stripe) with holographic micro-flakes.
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Magnetic facts: Magnetic polishes require the use of our Magnetic Wand to activate the magnetic effect. This polish can also be worn without magnetizing for a beautiful uniform metallic shade!
- Note: Holographic sparkles show best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Acetone, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Tin Oxide, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake)
You may also like...
Color is amazing
Color is great, good saturation. Took a couple of tries to get the magnetic effect to work, but that's because I was holding the magnet with wet polish on my other hand..
I love the color
Way better then queens curse. This shade is a lot easier to work with, I hold for longer then a min just to be safe.
I love thé colour of this one and when I can get the magnetic part to work it looks amazing!
The polish itself is gorgeous but the smell is like a fart smell
Beauty is this!
My literally favorite. Worth every penny.