When you hear an old tune and that feeling comes rushing back… a real classic, it’s Way-Back Chrome! This shade is a dip into supercar nostalgia with its unique blend of five different multichrome polishes into one super shifting experience. The result is a cool teal shade that shifts through blue and purple. Change the lighting and there’s no telling where this track will land.
- Limited edition polish, available only for our 2nd anniversary.
- Remix of the Multichrome collection: Multichromatic formula that shifts between purple, blue and teal.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats. Two coats recommended for coverage, and a third coat to smooth out brush lines.
- Slick & smooth tip: Try Smoothing Base under multichrome polish to fill in any uneven ridges in the nail and allow for a sleek finished chrome look.
- Transformation tip: Try layering with a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Benzophenone-1, n-Butyl Alcohol, Mica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2).
You may also like...
- holo taco
Like space meets the deep sea. Words can describe this colour shift. Super smooth to apply over smoothing base. Definitely going to be a staple in my collection!
beautiful color but looks too much like purple w/ envy. Kind of looks like a muddy version of that.
Really pretty, love the multichromes even more than holo
Been a customer from the start. The quality is always on point. In fact I wish I could order them more bottles of Everything Taco!!!
Way back chrome
It has a great formula and it’s a very pretty color