Zyler Cat Eye
**One free Magnetic Wand will automatically be added to your cart with the purchase of any magnetic polish (one per order).**
- Watch & learn how to use magnetic polish!
- Special edition Zyler magnetic polish
- Limited edition gradient holographic collector’s carton
- Warm orange-copper polish with a pale copper magnetic stripe, scattered holographic micro-glitters and red-orange iridescent shimmer
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Includes a medium-width rounded brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Magnetic facts: Magnetic polishes require the use of our Magnetic Wand to activate the magnetic effect. This polish can also be worn without magnetizing for a beautiful uniform metallic shade!
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyurethane-33, Propylene Carbonate, Phosphoric Acid, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Diacetone Alcohol, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)
You may also like...
- learning curve
This was my first time trying magnetic polish. It was definitely a bit of a learning curve, but once I figured it out the results were stunning! I kept the magnet on my thumb for 3 minutes and line turned out the sharpest, so it seems like you might just need to wait a little longer than expected to get the desired magnetic effect. I really love colors in the copper/orange/gold range so I am very happy to have this one.
It’s a beautiful color and great pigmentation. I love it!
Stunning, once you get the hang of it
It's the perfect gold-to-copper shift. There is a learning curve, but once I got over it, I loved it! (Holo Taco's insta had great tips.) I used only one pretty thick coat (which I found was easiest to magnetize) and it's completely opaque.
No cat-eye effect
I bought both the Zyler and Menchie and was able to get the effect for the Menchie but not the Zyler. I may have gotten a bad batch. I followed the directions and tried multiple different ways but nothing worked. Still a pretty color, just disappointed.
Beautiful Polish, Maybe difficult for beginners
I love it! I've never used a metallic polish before so there is a bit of a learning curve that I'm still trying to figure out. But even when I dont get it right it's a beautiful colour on its own and the consistency of the polish is really nice.