- Multichromatic formula that shifts between metallic green, gunmetal, and bronze.
- Two coats recommended for coverage, and a third coat to smooth out brush lines.
- Slick & smooth tip: Try Smoothing Base under multichrome polish to fill in any uneven ridges in the nail and allow for a sleek finished chrome look.
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a multichrome base for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica Dioxide, Silica, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Chromium, Silicon Monoxide, Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- Chameleon Coat
- holo taco
a polish i will sincerely miss when HT no longer has it in-stock
on my nails, in person, i think Chameleon Coat may be absolute perfection - regardless, it is among my top few favorite HT shades (by far). therefore, I have been stocking up on it in each order made since the announcement that it is to be discontinued. Chameleon Coat was my first foray into multi-chromes, one of my first non-crème polish-formulas, and - suffice to say - i absolutely adore it! of course, i do understand why one may have been deterred from purchasing it. granted, i currently have five (yet to be opened) bottles of this shade that i immediately put in my Retro Go Bag, in hopes it will keep them as safe as possible, for as long as can be... #justiceforchameleoncoat
Absolutely mesmerizing color shifts. The multichromes have such a smooth formula and this was easy to apply with the (replacement) wide brush.
I don't know why this color gets so much shade because I love it! It's so pretty and I'm glad I finally bought it. The green is very bright in sunlight.
All Time Favorite Polish
My favorite polish of all time, what more is there to say. The pictures don't do the shift anything near justice unfortunately (it's really hard to capture). The polish shifts from a vibrant blue-toned forest green to army green to gunmetal to a muted purple shade. Love so much I'm going to pick up two back up bottles.
This colour is SO NICE. It looks really cool yet isn't too in-your-face. I don't usually gravitate towards greens but this was an exception, I'm so glad that I tried it out!