What do you do when you’re feeling blue? Reach for the tea and paint your nails! This rich royal blue polish is opaque in two to three smooth coats.
This polish was reformulated in March 2021 for a smoother, more self-levelling application, and includes our NEW medium-width rounded crème brush.
- Rich royal blue polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
The blue is so pretty!
Deep, deeeeep blue
In love with this shade of blue! Very deep and dark, takes 2-3 coats to really get that full-covered shade Paired with any glitter topper and it gives me Van Gogh Starry Night vibes. I'm not usually a blue-nail person, I tend to always pick a red-pink hue, but this blue has made it's way into my repertoire of favorite colors.
Feeling the Royal Blues
This blue is absolutely gorgeous. It can't be beat
Beautiful color. I'm so glad I bought it.
The polish went on smooth and only needed 2 coats to get a great, vivid color!