- Linear holographic formula in a dark topaz yellow shade.
- Full coverage in 2 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Sorbitan Oleate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- Amber Apathy
- nail polish
Love This Yellow!
I thought this would be one of my least favorites from the dark linear collection, but I ended up loving this grungy golden color, it's really pretty!
This polish needs more love!! It is a perfect honey colored holo shade
Amber Apathy is by far my favourite polish! I have used it multiple times in my manicures, which required me to purchase an extra bottle! It's perfect for nail art, which I do almost daily!
Don't Sleep On This Polish
It honestly is a really pretty polish, and it looks really great. It's like a golden brown shade, and it looks very nice and relaxing. It's a great addition to any gold colored polishes that you have.
The best yellow nailpolish eveeeer
I don't understand why yellow is one of the lease popular colors. this color is be.a.u.ti.ful ! it reminds me of something really fancy and elegant, like antique gold, but not too shiny.