Bring Me The Teal
- Deep teal polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
You may also like...
- holo taco
This shade is gorgeous and pairs well with loads of colours.
I loved this shade and the creme formula is so buttery. This one also paired amazing with the new Fallen Flake Taco!
Suddenly crazy about teal
I never expected to like a teal color so much! I don’t know what it is about the shade, but it’s a perfect balance of being neutral and being able to fit on most skin tones. It’s not absolutely crazy color either it almost seems like something you would normally wear out. Highly recommend for a pop of color in life!
this shade has amazing coverage and looks good on everybody
I'm a total noob with nail polish but I got a few cremes and toppers along with a base coat and quick dry top coat. I love this shade with Scorched Earth and Linear Holo Taco on top.