This polish will last you longer than a bottle of champagne on New Year’s Eve! A frosty rose gold with a radiant shine, Cheap Champagne is a metallic foil polish that makes your nails look expensive.
- Metallic foil polishes with silver foil flakes in a rose gold shade.
- Full coverage in 2-3 coats.
- Formula removes easily with nail polish remover (no glitter).
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a metallic foil polish for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Fluorphlogopite, Borosilicate, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Silver, Acrylates Copolymer, Non-Phthalate Plasticizer, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Red 7 (CI 15850), Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Cheap Champagne
The most underrated polishes
Much more beautiful in real life than on photos! Photos can't show all the beauty and shine of these polishes! Cristine was right when she mentioned that pictures can't show the beauty of them. Got my Cheap Champagne for free as my Birthday gift and was plesently surprised by how stunning it is!
The shine is out of this world! Love the saturated rose gold colour
I love this polish! It's opaque in two coats and looks amazing. Pictures do not do it justice!
Best seen in person
Unbelievably shiny in real life! Easy to apply and remove.
You have to see it in person!
Truely incredible. This is my favourite of all holo taco shades (as hard as it is to pick). My bridesmaids wore this at my wedding last month, and it looked stunning. Seriously. You want this polish.