This polish will last you longer than a bottle of champagne on New Year’s Eve! A frosty rose gold with a radiant shine, Cheap Champagne is a metallic foil polish that makes your nails look expensive.
- Metallic foil polishes with silver foil flakes in a rose gold shade.
- Full coverage in 2-3 coats.
- Formula removes easily with nail polish remover (no glitter).
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a metallic foil polish for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Fluorphlogopite, Borosilicate, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Silver, Acrylates Copolymer, Non-Phthalate Plasticizer, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Red 7 (CI 15850), Violet #2 (CI 60725)
Quantity must be 1 or more
Made in USA
You may also like...
Holo Taco x Julien CollectionSold out
$63.00Bep Bep BlueSold out
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersVZ06/23/2022Valerie Z.United States
- holo taco
Pictures cannot depict how gorgeous the polish is in person. I got so many compliments and many people asked if I got my nails done at a salon. If anyone is curious about the frosted metal formula, I highly recommend you try it. It’s one of my favorite polishes as an accent nail.J06/17/2022JanaBelgium
I had been eyeing this polish for a while, finally got it and I couldn't be happier! I love the color and it's so easy to work with that I'm considering getting more of the metallic polishes - if you enjoy the rose-gold/coppery polishes, this one is a must.HH05/28/2022Hanna H.United States
Cheap Champagne is absolutely gorgeous! The frosted metallic polishes are definitely being slept on! I wasn’t super interested in the frosted metals at first, but when I heard people saying that the frosted metals were being slept on I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did because Cheap Champagne is absolutely amazing!!! The application was so smooth and it was completely opaque in just two coats. It looks like molten rose gold on your hands and it is absolutely stunning! The shimmer is so strong that it almost has a wet appearance. It is gorgeous and absolutely mesmerizing to look at! It looks really beautiful in indoor lighting, but it is absolutely breathtaking in the sunlight!!! I highly recommend giving Cheap Champagne a try!T05/14/2022TinaUnited StatesB04/26/2022BrittanyUnited States
Can a metallic neutral exist? If so, this is it.
I wish this color would grow out of my nail beds. Photos don't do it justice, it's like having nails made of liquid copper. I find it very flattering on my pale and pink-colored fingers, it almost felt like a metallic neutral, even though that doesn't make sense. It was very forgiving to apply as a beginner, the first time I tried it, it was the first polish I had put on in years, and it still looked amazing. It's my favorite polish out of my many Holo Taco hauls. While I was watching my fingers type instead of paying attention to my work, I thought this is what Greek goddess's nails would like like.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!