This polish will last you longer than a bottle of champagne on New Year’s Eve! A frosty rose gold with a radiant shine, Cheap Champagne is a metallic foil polish that makes your nails look expensive.
- Metallic foil polishes with silver foil flakes in a rose gold shade.
- Full coverage in 2-3 coats.
- Formula removes easily with nail polish remover (no glitter).
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a metallic foil polish for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Fluorphlogopite, Borosilicate, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Silver, Acrylates Copolymer, Non-Phthalate Plasticizer, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Red 7 (CI 15850), Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Cheap Champagne
Got this polish as a birthday gift. I hadn't tried the metallic ones before, but this one was really beautiful. It seems more like a gold color than showed in the pictures, so it's perfect with gold jewelry.
Cute and Sophisticated
This polish is so cute and sophisticated!!! Perfect for job interviews and attending conferences!!! The frosted metal formula will bring you mani to another shiny level. :)
Spectacular, elegant and really shines.
I love the frosted metals formula but held off on this colour until I received it as a birthday gift. It is so beautiful and really shines. It is very elegant. It looks special and dressy while staying refined. I thought this shade could look tacky, but it doesn't and I was suprised how much I liked it. I prefer the original frosted metal formula to the more recent formulas with added holo. The frosted metals don't show it so well in photos, but in person they are spectacular and perfect if you want something glamorous but don't want glitter. I recieve far more compliments when I wear the Frosted metals than with any of the holo glitter formulas. They just stand out in person and are so different from anything else.
Cheap Champagne is one of my favorite holo taco polishes that I own. The frosted metals collection overall is my favorite collection that holo taco has ever released. Cheap Champagne is the perfect shade of copper/rose gold and it is super shiny. I love the appearance of the metallic foil and can't recommend this polish enough!
This color is absolutely amazing. And the nail polish lasts for so long. I am always surprised.