- Bright multichromatic formula that shifts between reddish-pink and orange.
- A buildable sheer formula for a final beaming colour effect: three coats are recommended for full coverage.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Encryption Key
Shimmery with a light touch of holo!
I love how smooth the polish is when I was polishing my nails. The coppery gold and the holo just dances when I put my hands on front of the light in my bedroom! Great purchase!
So smooth and beautiful on its own and as a topper!
Such a mesmerizing polish. It's bringing gorgeous summer vibes to this dreary winter season.
Very pretty coral
It shifts from pink to gold. Opaque in two coats.
This shade is amazing! It's opaque in three layers, but it's thin enough to be used as a topper too, so very versatile.