- Bright multichromatic shimmer formula that shifts between purple and magenta.
- A buildable sheer formula for a final beaming colour effect: three coats are recommended for full coverage.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Beautiful but some issues
This is a gorgeous color and I love the way it looks however it takes forever to dry and you need to use several coats to get full coverage. I have gotten around this by layering it over a purple polish. But I think it should be more opaque on its own.
Holo SJ! So sorry that Flash Drive is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Love the color!
Beautiful color for any season, long lasting.
Good shade of pink/purple
This is a great color. I really like it when you want a wild hand.
I like the colour but it's more pink than purple which is a shame. It's a lot sheerer than I expected but the effect is beautiful!
Not for me
I love Holo Taco! But I love these types of polishes less. The ones that start off kind of translucent and require multiple coats to get the color how it looks in the bottle. :(