Gold Play Button
**This is the last season this polish will be restocked. Once it sells out, it will join our Retirement Rack.**
Your nails will be so highly viewed after wearing this polish that you’ll deserve your own Gold Play Button. This true gold holographic glitter polish is packed with three different sizes of gold holographic glitter in a slightly tinted yellow-gold jelly base to let the gold holo glitters show through for maximum top-of-the-Cristmas tree impact. We didn’t count, but there could be 1 million holos in this bottle.
- This nail polish is seasonal
- 100% real gold holographic glitters in a light yellow-gold jelly base.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a Nail Art Sponge for maximum glitter payoff.
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal.
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one or two coats of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyurethane 33, Barium Sulfate, Sorbitan Oleate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 47005 (Yellow 10)
You may also like...
- Play Button
- holo taco
Really long lasting formula ! The glitter stick forever ! The flash on them is sooooo cool too !
Such a nice gold. Did two coats and had full coverage. Also used it for some dots across a black and white nail and it covered well
Perfect gold glitter!
This is a perfect gold holo glitter! If you love Rainbow Snow, this is it sparkly gold counterpart.
The perfect gold holo glitter!
Gold Play Button is so perfect. This is one of my favorite polishes I own. I hope it gets added to the regular catalog in the future! It brings back so much nostalgia for me. The holo flakies are so vivid and sparkly in any lighting, and it looks good anytime of the year! I love it! ✨
A nice muted Gold
This is a nice gold. Very sparkly. A great Christmas gift.