Gold Play Button
Your nails will be so highly viewed after wearing this polish that you’ll deserve your own Gold Play Button. This true gold holographic glitter polish is packed with three different sizes of gold holographic glitter in a slightly tinted yellow-gold jelly base to let the gold holo glitters show through for maximum top-of-the-Cristmas tree impact. We didn’t count, but there could be 1 million holos in this bottle.
- This nail polish is seasonal
- 100% real gold holographic glitters in a light yellow-gold jelly base.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a Nail Art Sponge for maximum glitter payoff.
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal.
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one or two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyurethane 33, Barium Sulfate, Sorbitan Oleate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 47005 (Yellow 10)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- Play Button
Love the Color, a Little Hard to Remove
Love the color (as always), but it took a little more effort than usual to remove. That could be because I have to use non-acetone remover though.
Love this shade! Takes 3-5 layers to become opaque, but I also find that 1 layer makes for a great topper as well. The colour is vibrant and it satisfies that holo need.
Looks Great! Very sheer
Love it, but it does take 3-4 coats for full coverage. Layered it here with Bring me the Teal, and while it doesn’t look phenomenal, that can be attributed to user error. Looking forward to continue practicing with these two colors to perfect the look!
Glitters are my favorite!
The glitter formula is so unique to this brand. I love the depth-ness that the glitters offer. The holo goes on and on and on!
So pretty! Loved this for the holidays
This is such a pretty polish! Perfect for the holidays. I actually layered this over a red crème base at my tips.