- Warm medium tawny brown polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2-3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or a special effects topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77266[nano] (Black 2), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- caramel color
- formula/brush combo
I can never find earth-tone polishes. Brick Wall is one of my favorites. Looks great with Fallen Flake Taco.
Looks good enough to eat
Beautiful coverage and dries quickly. Looks like caramel. I can never have too much bling so always put something shiny on top. It looks great with fallen taco which comes in same set.
Less yellow than I thought.
This is less yellow than I expected. I still love it so I call it a win!
Went on smooth, dried quickly, good coverage/pigmentation. Dried into a cute pumpkin/caramel color.
First crème I’ve bought from Halo Taco and it did not disappoint. Great coverage in one coat, but I played it safe with two. It dried quickly and that’s the most important thing. That’s why I usually don’t paint my nails. The color is like a yummy creamy peanut butter. I did it in matte and glossy in the photos. Thank you HT team! Y’all are killing it!