- Bright butterscotch polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Barium Sulfate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Best nail polish I've ever used
I adore this colour and I've never had a nail polish like this. When you put it on it just glides on so easily. It has such a nice texture.
Love the color but...
I finally took the leap and purchased the Tea Cremes. All of them are gorgeous hues and perfect for the fall season. I've only used a couple of them so far (Matcha Maker and Butterscotch Hop) but I'm disappointed in this one. It's such a runny formula, it almost looks watered down. I can get the color to come through but only after multiple layers. And if laid on thin enough it starts to run down my nail and gets all over my cuticles. I've only had this issue with one other nail polish and that was the OG Royal-tea Blue. I know Cristine explained why that was the case and has re-done the formula since. This is why it was so surprising that this one had a similar consistency. I'm still going to give it a three star though. The color is beautiful, and it is achievable, just after multiple applications. Based on prior creme polish purchases, I'm sure I just got one from a bad batch. I will update my review, when I run out and have to purchase another one XD
It is such a gorgeous colour and I usually don’t wear these bright abs heavy colours but this looks so so beautiful I couldn’t take my eyes away from this colour and texture .
My most used creme so far
This was in my first Holo Taco order and I only got it because it was part of the bundle and I'm so glad I did!! I've used it so many times and every time I do I love how it looks.
Only downside is that it needs more then 3 coats for full coverage