Thicc-Width Brush Pack (Unassembled) - 6 pc
- 1. Remove old brush and cap from an existing Holo Taco bottle.
- 2. Gently press new brush against fingers to loosen the bristles. All new brushes have a glue coating on the bristles to prevent damage during shipping and help keep their shape. Do not clean or rinse the glue off the brush.
- 3. Drop the stem/brush into the bottle.
- 4. Place the matte black cap over the top of the stem and twist firmly until fully in the bottle closed position. Shake the polish gently and let sit for a few minutes to help the brush loosen up in the polish before use.
- 5. Twist to open the bottle as usual, and gently flex the brush around the brim to reduce stiffness before first use.
- Includes 6 medium-width rounded brushes that flare wide and evenly with a tapered edge and flat paddle profile.
- Brushes come unassembled. See Directions above for easy assembly instructions.
- Great for wider nail beds and easier coverage
- Includes 6 custom soft-touch matte black Holo Taco caps
- Approved by Simply Nailogical
- Made in China
- Note: New brushes arrive with a glue coating on the bristles to prevent damage during shipping. Simply pop the new brush in your bottle of polish for several minutes and flex it around the brim to reduce the stiffness before first use.
You may also like...
- holo taco
These are so much better than the skinny ones. Must have
Thicc-Width Brush Pack
Best & easiest brush to use!
Always Even and Round
I am so pleased with these updated thicc-width brushes! Unlike the previous thicc-width brushes, all of these brush heads are even and round and make applying nail polish a breeze!
I Finally Understand
I was originally a big fan of the skinny brush because I have fairly narrow nails, however after finally getting the hang of using the thick brushes I can see how much smoother application is. I am definitely going to be swapping out some of the skinny brushes for these. Now I understand why the thick brushes are more popular!
perfect shape for my nails
these rounded tips make the polishes even easier to apply. :)