Left On Red
- Bright red polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or a special effects topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Barium Sulfate, Sorbitan Oleate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Great and smooth coverage, long lasting. I love Halo Taco!!
To me it looks a lil more of a warm red than a true red but it's gorgeous
Perfect red that doesn’t lean too cool or too orange!
I love this shade of red and received many compliments on it.
Lovely Warm Red Polish
I got this as a free mystery polish as apart of a promotion Holo Taco was running. I think it’s a nice red crème that performs well. If you’re looking for a cooler toned red, this is not for you. But if you’re good with it being warm, this is a nice colour with a good formula. I don’t think I’ve had it stain my nails either which is a plus!