See Y’all Later Chai
- Warm chai polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or specialty topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Methicone, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- skin tone
4 and a half
The creme is so easy to apply, had full coverage in 2 coats. However, the color looks a little "blander" than what I expected. Doesn't compliment my skin tone, but when I put linear holo on top it looks much better:)
Another amazing creme. A little on the thick side but excellent coverage and a beautiful milk tea/chai color. Looks great with the new fall collection! Especially matte with fallen flake taco. Very cozy and lovely
A good neutral
Not a great match for my skin tone, but otherwise great formula and wear time.
I enjoy that it doesn't take many coats to fully cover my nail
One of my favorites
Bought the collection box thinking this to be the one colour I wouldn’t be using as much. Absolutely fell in love with chai and use it excessively now. Somehow looks fancy without being fancy.