- Limited edition polish and carton, available for our 3rd anniversary.
- 100% real silver holographic glitters in a tinted grey jelly base.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of top coat to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and sink into the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Polyurethane-33, Acrylates Copolymer, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Packs a party
(Obtained from the box set but I am reviewing each one individually) The 4 instead of 5 is because it is very very challenging to work with. It needs three coats for full opacity but kept wanting to go on the nail thick and so then when I try to brush off the excess, the chunky glitter would clump up. It makes the nail look bulky when next to the other polishes of the set. And it was hard to wrap the nail without glitters sticking out and dangling off the edge. And it needs two coats of glossy taco or it feels textured. That being said, once on, it is gorgeous. It is delightful and fun with so many shapes and colors I could stare at it all day. Matte looks just as cool.
Super cute but I can’t use it :(
I looove the color but the brush looks suuuper used or something. There’s hairs flying everywhere so it’s really hard to get a good use out of it :( and it makes it look so streaky! (I’ve tried other HT linear holo polishes so im sure it is not the formula) All that aside, we really needed this color in the linear holo collection!! I think this should be a keeper!!! and I’m obsesseeeedddd with the box! I just really wish I could use it lol
Holo Mica! So sorry that Smokeshow is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Love it. The square glitters pop. It’s such a gorgeous charcoal color
The square glitters really pop. The charcoal shade is so unique and flattering on many skin tones Love it
Tried to photo, but the pics just did not do this polish Justice. Really beautiful, covers in 2 coats. Really pops over One Coat Black. I bough the collect and a backup bottle Might buy another as limited sale and I really love this polish