Too Good To Be Blue
- Vibrant pastel light sky blue polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Use it under a Holo Taco or a special effects topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Acid Blue 9 Aluminum Lake, Acid Yellow 23 Aluminum Lake, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Pigment Red 57-1, Barium Sulfate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano]
You may also like...
- holo taco
Such a beautiful light blue!
I live that it only takes 1 coat to get the full color.
Love this polish!
I love this shade, I think it built up really nicely and looks wonderful layered with toppers.
TOO GOOD TO BE BLUE
Perfect for spring, summer and winter - on it's own or in combination with shimmer or any other toppers! LOVE IT!
This is the baby blue I didn’t know I needed until Freezer Burn came out and I began to wonder what that beautiful blue shimmer would look like over baby blue. Now I know, and it’s stunning!