**This is the last season this polish will be restocked. Once it sells out, it will join our Retirement Rack.**
The holoday feast may be great but make sure to save room for some Choco-Holo. This chocolate brown holo glitter shade is a delicious treat for your tips. A unique combination of gold holographic glitters in different sizes set in a medium brown jelly base, the final result is too delicious to eat (and it’s also nail polish).
- This nail polish is seasonal
- 100% real gold holographic glitters in a brown jelly base. This polish is seasonal: when the Cristmas season has passed, it may be shelved with a possibility of coming back next holoday season.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a Nail Art Sponge for maximum glitter payoff.
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal.
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one or two coats of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Polyester Film, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyurethane Coating, Polyethylene Terephthalate, CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
You may also like...
- holo taco
I know brown polishes tend to be unpopular, but this one is gorgeous!
This polish applies beautifully (despite the skinny brush) and dries very quickly. It needs 3 coats for full opacity and the glitter and holo is very pretty. In indoor light this polish is a pretty chocolate brown. But God forbid you wear this out in the sunlight. The beautiful chocolatey brown loses it's depth of shade and looks more like a ****** function brown. So shocked because I put this on last night and liked how it looked in the lamplight. This is the first time I have taken a polish off in less than 24 hours and I'm afraid it is going in the never wear it again box :-( Someone else might find this to be what people call an **** pretty polish and love it. Color is subjective.
Holo Bethanne! So sorry that Choco-Holo is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Beautiful brown glitter
This glitter applies like a DREAM! I build it up in 3 coats and it has great coverage without having to sponge it on. The holographic sparkles are so pretty!
This is a beautiful brown polish, I do believe it has a yellow tone to it. Love it!
Needed Polish Thinner Added
Love the color but arrived gloopy and streaky. After adding quite a bit of thinner it applied like a dream. You can't see all the colors of the rainbow as well in my bottle or once painted; mostly I see gold, red, and green shades whether in bright or dim light, which is similar to some of the photos too. Used a Glitter Smoothing Coat from KBS before a coat of glossy taco.