- This nail polish is seasonal
- 100% real gold holographic glitters in a brown jelly base. This polish is seasonal: when the Cristmas season has passed, it may be shelved with a possibility of coming back next holoday season.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a Nail Art Sponge for maximum glitter payoff.
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal.
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one or two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Polyester Film, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Polyurethane Coating, Polyethylene Terephthalate, CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
You may also like...
- holo taco
I honestly didn’t think I would love a brown holo so much but it’s so beautiful and I get so many compliments!
Matches My Dog!
Love the brand so much, and was super excited to get this polish! It's the best glitter polish I have ever used, and it has the wonderful bonus of exactly matching my dog. Any time we go to compete in sports I wear it! It has become out lucky polish! Definitely give this one a chance, it's shiny and pretty and a good chocolate color!
This was my first order. I really love this polish! It is so freaking beautiful! I only needed two very thin coats to get full coverage. I'am not very talented when it comes to do my nails, but this went on so easily! And it still is almost in perfect shape! Never had a polish that lastet me longer than 2 days without chipping or something else. I used the Smoothing Base and Glossy Taco with it. I also got the bundle where you can build a bundle of your own. I got as said, the Smoothing base, because my nails are a mess, One coat black (it's the BEST!), Linear Holo Taco, and of course Glossy Taco. Theases polishes are the best I've ever had!
Super pretty and gorgeous
A beautiful brown holo lacquer with gold holographic glitter. Due to the amount of glitter, you need two coats of top coat for a smooth glossy finish. A bit hard to remove, best to use a peely base or soak some time with acetone to dissolve the polish.