- Lush mattifying formula that neutralizes the glossy finish of any nail polish or topper in one coat
- Feels soft to the touch when dry with a uniform matte finish
- Non-yellowing, no white flecks
- Does not cause nail polish shrinkage
- Pro Tip: For extended wear time and a smoother finish over textured polishes, seal your manicure with a Glossy Taco first, and then finish off with a Matte Taco when dry
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml/0.4 fl oz
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Matte Taco compared to Glossy Taco over One-Coat Black; Indigo Away and Aurora Unicorn Skin; and our Multichrome shades.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyvinyl Butyral, CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- matte finish
It is nice and matte without changing the color. It is a good consistency that is easy to use. It also allows flakes below it to still shine through some which is really nice.
Great Matte top coat!
This formula worked great to give my glossy nails a nice soft finish. The finish just takes off the high gloss shine and gives them a soft shimmer that really looks nice with the Flakey Taco. Love it!
Love love love
I’m obsessed with this taco. I’m the type of dude who doesn’t need my nails to be so shiny all the time and I love how muted/toned down the color gets. I topped the color with flake taco beforehand and it still shines through splendidly.
I’m loving all my Holo Tacos! The matte dries fast, smooth, and isn’t streaky like same mattes I’ve tried before. Lovely finisher when you don’t feel like being shiny
Leaves nails perfectly mattte