- Lush mattifying formula that neutralizes the glossy finish of any nail polish or topper in one coat
- Feels soft to the touch when dry with a uniform matte finish
- Non-yellowing, no white flecks
- Does not cause nail polish shrinkage
- Pro Tip: For extended wear time and a smoother finish over textured polishes, seal your manicure with a Glossy Taco first, and then finish off with a Matte Taco when dry
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml/0.4 fl oz
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Matte Taco compared to Glossy Taco over One-Coat Black; Indigo Away and Aurora Unicorn Skin; and our Multichrome shades.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyvinyl Butyral, CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
- matte finish
Love this look for Fall!!!
I love the matte look in the fall and winter and this is the perfect topper.
Matte at a small cost
It makes your polish matte but I feel it makes my One Coat Black look too gray and not black matte. But quality and feel is very good.
Great quality; easy to use; mattifys so well!
Forever will my nails be matte
I love this top coat so much! And with the way things are going I'm gonna have to buy more. The polish looks matte even before it's completely dry.
Fun way to switch up a mani
The formula goes on smoothly and dries well as is the standard for holo taco top coats. After seeing my nails I noticed quite a few of my friends requesting matte finishes for the manicures they get done by professionals. I do my own at home!