- Limited edition Holo Taco x Julien Collection polish in a custom carton
- Dark purple polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats
- Polish fitted with a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Julien Solomita with a little help from Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide [nano], Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Sorbitan Oleate, Kaolin, Barium Sulfate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 47005 (Yellow 10 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)
You may also like...
- holo taco
It's fine, which is disappointing
The color is really nice, don't get me wrong. But the formula has really gone down. The formula feels really watery and thin. I know they have reformulated the cremes but I think they have gone a bit too far. Really disappointing as now it feels like a regular drug store formula, for the cremes at least.
Holo Amanda! So sorry that your I'm Live is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
Perfect shade of purple
Love how this color looks IRL on my nails!
Love holo taco and Julien
Such a fun color, will probably become one of my go-to’s for watermarbleing with.
I love this colour, but the formula is not what I would expect from HT, it's very thin and almost watery and two coats doesn't seem like quite enough to get it opaque.