- Limited edition Holo Taco x Julien Collection polish in a custom carton
- Medium-brown polish with a crème formula
- Full coverage in 2 coats
- Polish fitted with a medium-width rounded crème brush
- Designed by Julien Solomita with a little help from Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat like Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Sorbitan Oleate, Barium Sulfate, Diacetone Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano], CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Beautiful shade! Pleasantly surprised
I didnt think I would love this shade as much as I do! But it really is beautiful! Photos never do these polishes the justice they deserve, I swear lol they look so much more vibrant and beautiful in person. This shade is like a gorgeous chocolate brown shade that honestly would look amazing on any skin tone! I have really pale skin with a very pink undertone and it even looks great on me, honestly. I feel like everyone needs at least one pretty brown shade in their collection, and this one is def my fave!
I’ve been waiting for Holo Taco to release a milk chocolate brown color since Gold Flake was released. I even sniffed this polish when first opening thinking it would smell like chocolate lol. It apples smoothly, evenly and like a dream. I’m living for this combo. My fave color from the Holo Taco x Julien collection. Idk how this isn’t sold out yet but I think this color deserves more love and attention due to it complimenting so many skin tones. If anything, I’ll order more for myself lol
Milk Chocolate ****
When I saw this brown it made me buy the whole collection. . .JUST BECAUSE I've been waiting for neutral and brown shades since the start of the Holo Taco line when I would use Holo Taco smoothing base with different toppers. My job doesn't allow me to wear bright colors on the nails but I try to sneak by it ;). Even with these nails being 5 days old they still look great!! I saw your video that stated that this shade was the lowest performer of all the shades in the collection so I wanted to stop by to show it some love and leave a review to tell everyone how much I appreciated the color and the Holo Taco team for making it!
I am hard on my nails as I regularly rock climb. The fact that holo taco polishes wear throughout these sessions is very impressive!! This colour is amazing. The perfect chocolate brown that looks so chic
Sutch nice coveridge and so full