Purple With Envy
- Multichromatic formula that shifts between metallic purple, blue, and gold.
- Two coats recommended for coverage, and a third coat to smooth out brush lines.
- Slick & smooth tip: Try Smoothing Base under multichrome polish to fill in any uneven ridges in the nail and allow for a sleek finished chrome look.
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a multichrome base for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica Dioxide, Silica, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Chromium, Silicon Monoxide, Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Purty as ****
Blue and purple are my favorite colors of nail polish
Purty as ****
Blue and purple are my favorite colors of nail polish.
This is the first nail polish I ever bought from holo taco, and it is still my favorite. I have 2 bottles.
First time using a multichrome. This was nearly one coat coverage! The formula is a little thicker than I'm used to, but it wasn't hard to use either.
Very good for intermediate-expert nail polish lovers! The formula can be tricky but takes only a short bit of practice to get that perfect, smooth multichrome effect (and a smoothing base coat can go a long way); definite recommend!