- Linear holographic formula in a pastel mint shade.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Smooth formula removes easily with nail polish remover.
- Transformation tip: Try layering a holographic topper (Flakie, Scattered or Linear) for double the rainbows, or a Unicorn Skin topper for a magical Holo Taco Combo!
- Pro glossy tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that glossy finish and make your mani last longer without chipping.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Magnesium Fluoride, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)
You may also like...
- Mint Mojito
- holo taco
First time using a holo polish and I am blown away! It applied very easily, full opacity in two coats. It’s a beautiful silvery light green in the shade/indoors, but the moment any type of light hits it, boom! Magic nails!! The holographic, prismatic rainbow show is unbelievably beautiful!
Big Holo action in subtle green
Pastel green very subtle colour but big on holo.
Love everything about this soft linear holo green