Black Holo Wish
- This nail polish is seasonal
- 100% real silver and black holographic glitters in a black jelly base.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats for full coverage. Or, sponge on the glitter with a Nail Art Sponge for maximum glitter payoff.
- Pro removal tip: Use Peely Base as a base coat for quick and easy glitter polish removal.
- Pro glossy tip: Because this polish is packed with lots of glitter, we recommend applying two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco to achieve that super smooth glossy finish. Make sure to let your first coat of top coat dry and “sink into” the glitter layer before adding the second final coat of top coat.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Note: Holographic nail polish shows best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one or two coats of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Polyurethane 33, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Acrylic Crosslinked Polymer, CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 77007 (Violet 15), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
Black Holo Dream
Love the color love the sparkle love the shine. I have wider short fingernails, so it is a bit rough to get the right amount of glitter off the brush but when done right it is super pretty.
The Only Thing That'd Make This Formula Better Is HT Selling A Glitter Filler
Application was easy, thin coats with a lil wiggle action on the second coat. needs three coats for full coverage. My only issue was that I needed three coats of top coat so that it wouldn't have a heavily texture finish. So if you include the base coat that's seven layer of polish. My nails are so thick that they probably count as a type of fake nail. If i didn't need quite this much top coat on these polishes I'd use them more frequently.
Beautiful polish. Distracts me at school applies nicely and sparkles with little light ! I live in wisconsin and there’s no sun right now. I’m sitting in my car and I see the sparkles with no sun for miles!! Holo taco glitters are the best. Stock up on this beauty now!!
Such a beauty
So stunning on! Did I need it? Probably not since I do have the anniversary collection black holos, and electrostatic... am I happy I got it anyway? YES! Sometimes you need different types of black polishes with holo and this one is just gorgeous
Staple Black Holo Glitter
Beautiful black holo glitter polish. It gave great coverage in 2-3 coats. I love how it glitters in the sunlight but it also looks good in indoor lighting too. Everyone needs a good black holo glitter for their collection!