Bring a Fake Date home for the holodays! This metallic frosty lilac polish is packed with enough reflective foil pigments to fool your friends and family into asking where you got that nail polish all night.
- Metallic foil polishes with silver foil flakes in a pale lilac shade.
- Full coverage in 2-3 coats.
- Formula removes easily with nail polish remover (no glitter).
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a metallic foil polish for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Borosilicate, Silica, Silver, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Non-Phthalate Plasticizer, Pigment Violet 15 (CI 77007), Red 7 (CI 15850), Violet #2 (CI 60725)
You may also like...
- holo taco
This shade is even prettier than I thought it was going to be! I was caught sleeping on the frosted metals...no more! Now I want them all. Get them! You won't be disappointed. (:
Not great for matte, but otherwise stunning!
I originally got this as part of the matte taco bundle, and while I am not a huge fan of using it with a matte taco, it is one of my go-to polishes. It is fun, but subtle enough shade-wise to be a good everyday polish for me. If you're wanting a matte metallic polish, I would go with either a chrome or a multichrome. Still though, it's a good polish!
One of my favourites
This is a stunning polish, pictures do not do it justice. It's super easy to apply, the colour is beautiful, I highly recommend it!
The love i didn't know I needed
I love all the frosted metals but this one takes the cake! It's such a beautiful subtile and yet such an exciting colors 10/10 would recommend
What do you think