Bring a Fake Date home for the holodays! This metallic frosty lilac polish is packed with enough reflective foil pigments to fool your friends and family into asking where you got that nail polish all night.
- Metallic foil polishes with silver foil flakes in a pale lilac shade.
- Full coverage in 2-3 coats.
- Formula removes easily with nail polish remover (no glitter).
- Holo Taco bonus tip: Try layering a holographic topper or a Unicorn Skin over a metallic foil polish for an extra-transformative look!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco or Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Borosilicate, Silica, Silver, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Non-Phthalate Plasticizer, Pigment Violet 15 (CI 77007), Red 7 (CI 15850), Violet #2 (CI 60725)
Quantity must be 1 or more
Made in USA
You may also like...
Holo Taco x Julien CollectionSold out
$63.00Bep Bep BlueSold out
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×
Clear filterMore FiltersR06/22/2022RosieUnited StatesB06/11/2022BethanyUnited StatesM06/07/2022MaureenUnited States
- holo taco
This nail polish is absolutely stunning. I am a huge fan of all things that glitter and sparkle, but THIS. When this polish hits the sun, darling it will BLIND YOU! I got full coverage in 2 coats; honestly even 1 coat on a bare nail looks so pretty. The only thing that raised an eyebrow for me is the color. Online the photos make this look purple, but once applied to my nails, it has more of a rose/rose gold hue? Regardless, it's very pretty and I now intend to buy all of the other colors in this series.KM06/03/2022Kaitlynn M.United States
My favorite nail polish ever
I find myself wearing this shade the most out of all the other nail polishes I have! It’s so pretty and easy to apply. I always get compliments when I wear it and people are surprised to hear that I painted them myself instead of going to the salon. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try out a fun polish that’s still very wearable day-to-day. It’s a very flattering color for anyone with any skill-level of doing their own nails.S05/31/2022StephanieUnited States
Love the finish but
Looking at the reviews, and some of the photos in the description, I think this polish is pretty finnicky per batch. Because I was looking forward to a light purple shade, but mine is definitely more of a dusty rose/mauve/blush color. I don't know if it's because it's old, because I haven't looked at it in a while, or if it came like this, but I wanted a purple frosted metal, and I looked in the box, thinking I had it, but my Fake Date is definitely more pink. I still love the finish though, but I just wish there was more consistency with the formula. I was going to buy another, thinking mine was old and faded with time, but looking at the reviews, I don't know if I'll get the color I want.06/03/2022
Holo Stephanie! So sorry that Fake Date is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Don't worry! We'll have that H💿L💿 follow you straight to your inbox, as soon as it's back in stock! 🌈✨ Sign up to get notified!