One look at this nail polish and you’re under a Love Spell. Succumb to the charm of this powerful red-magenta shade and summon its magnetic features with the wave of your wand. Nail polish is just so attractive.
**One free Magnetic Wand will automatically be added to your cart with the purchase of any magnetic polish (one per order).**
- Watch & learn how to use magnetic polish!
- Red-magenta magnetic polish (dark cranberry base and a bright magenta magnetic stripe) with holographic micro-flakes.
- Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz
- Magnetic facts: Magnetic polishes require the use of our Magnetic Wand to activate the magnetic effect. This polish can also be worn without magnetizing for a beautiful uniform metallic shade!
- Note: Holographic sparkles show best under direct sunlight, halogen bulbs, or just your phone camera flash! Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat.
- Polish should be stored in a cool, dark place to keep it at its best for longer and to prevent the colour or consistency from changing.
- Batch variability: Please note this polish is created using unique pigments that may vary slightly between batches.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phosphoric Acid, Benzophenone-1, Pigment Red 57-1, Alumina Powder, Hydrated, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Barium Sulfate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Acid Yellow 3 Aluminum Lake, Acid Yellow 23 Aluminum Lake, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77266 (Black 2)[Nano]
You may also like...
- Love Spell
Rich colour, just lovely. The magic wand is a bit tricky, but i'm sure i am going learn how to use it. Over all these are the Best nail polishes I've ever had.
Love the color!
You can really see the color change even without the magnet. My daughter loves it!
Stained my nails
Love spell definitely stains my nails. I always always start with long a lasting base coat but this polish leaves orange/reddish stains. Plus, even after carefully following the instructions to a T, the magnetic effect only looks like the pictures for a couple of minutes after I paint my nails and definitely is not noticeable after my nails are fully dry.
Holo Lex! So sorry that Love Spell is not working as anticipated. Please check your email as our Support Team will be reaching out to you.
I used this polish for the first time last night!! I normally do two coats as a standard but it was not necessary for this polish. Pairs great with any of the toppers and dries super quickly!
This polish is absolutely STUNNING. In my experience, going nail by nail and doing all necessary coats at once (including top coat) and leaving the magnet under that same nail the whole time works the best– this means there's no time for the magnetic particles to disperse before they're locked in by the topcoat! I took a star off only because I experienced an orangey staining from this polish, even though I used the long-lasting base coat.