Party of One Purple
- Bright purple polish with a crème formula.
- Full coverage in 2 to 3 coats.
- Use it under a Holo Taco or a special effects topper!
- Includes a medium-width rounded crème brush.
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in USA of globally sourced ingredients
- 12ml / 0.4 fl oz each
- Note: Super-pigmented shades may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and the use of a protective base coat. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine.
- Also pictured: crème polish with a coat of Matte Taco.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Norbornanediamine/Resorcinol Diglycidyl Ether Crosspolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28), CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2)
You may also like...
- holo taco
This is my perfect purple nail polish. It's a great formula and applies really well. It looks great by itself and with toppers.
Great color, meh coverage
I remember being really excited when this shade was first leaked on her youtube channel. Purple is my favorite color, so I'm excited for any new purple shade that comes out. I've had amazing experiences with Holo Taco in the past, and I do love this polish. However, I was really disappointed with the coverage. I found the polish to be quite sheer on the first coat, almost like a jelly polish. Even though I have pretty short nails, I find that three coats are always necessary for full coverage. It's not enough to make me stop wearing the polish, but I'm disappointed with the formula in comparison to the earlier creme shades that were released. I feel as though coverage quality has continued to go down as time has gone on when it comes to Holo Taco cremes. Still love the color though - just as vibrant as the images on the site :)
My favorite purple crème!
Party of One Purple has become my most worn shade! I love it so much and get so many compliments every time I wear it! It’s so pretty!
this color is so fun and unique. there are lots of lighter/more muted purples out there but this one is quite bright and cool tones. it has great coverage (like all of the holo taco cremes) and i find that the pigment doesn't lighten in the sun the way that some other polishes do.
this is probably the best holo taco creme I've gotten, just very self levelling and the colour is so fun.